Naughty Bits Ep. 16 – I’m Sorry, I Don’t Guarantee Happy Endings
Oh so close to Christmas. Why do I feel so jolly? Maybe it’s all that eggnog. Maybe it’s the sprig of holly jammed up my ass. Or maybe I am just happy to bring you yet another episode of Naughty Bits ON TIME. It’s a goddamn Christmas miracle.
Again, we want your questions for the Naughty Inquisition! email@example.com. Live it, love it, need it. We’re also getting ready for our annual awards show, and we’re looking for submissions for categories and nominations for the main ones (Best of Console, Best of Genre, Game of the Year), so send them to us! Please. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And a testicle? Does that help?
On this week’s show, we bring you:
* Geeking It Up
* Week in Release, Such As It Is
* Valve Isn’t Worried About the Economy, and Here’s Why…
* Preordering GTADS Gets You the Game You REALLY Want
* Games Are Good for You (Suck That Mom & Dad!)
* Free Radical Goes Down in Flames, New Studio Rises from the Ashes
* Spore is Now The Peoples’ Game
* Axl Rose Boards the Waaaaahmbulance
* The Naughty Inquisition
* The Charts with Majel
* Nintendo Cockblocking Bob?
Incidentally, "Ho Ho Ho" is actually a request for three hookers.