Play Uncharted in a theater, get it a week early.
To kick off the launch of Uncharted 3, Sony and AMC are doing an event in major cities that involves you paying $25 to see it on the big screen and play a little multiplayer. Not the best deal, right? What if I told you that you could instead pay $60, go to the event, and then GET THE GAME MAILED TO YOU A WEEK EARLY?
Now that I have your attention, which you should divert to the other side of the jump.
Here are the details from Sony themselves:
Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception: Play it First in 3D
On October 18, 19, 20 take part in a one of a kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it comes out. These unique events include:
- An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
- A multiplayer tournament
- In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
- PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass*
Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
- General Admission: $25
- UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.
So come hang out with me at the AMC Century City if you’re in the LA area. I’ll be there for the Tuesday event!
Uncharted 3 comes out this November exclusively for the Playstation 3.